Thursday, April 2, 2009

On March 16th...

John was on his way to an appointment and saw a woman running out of a building barely covered in a towel, face completely blackened by the fire. He looked up and saw the raging fire in one of the apartments. He immediately ran to the building and buzzed all the floors alerting people about the fire while others called for the fire trucks.
Tenants were ordered to evacuate the building (obviously). Businesses had to shut down for a few days.
I've had a smoke detector for the longest time but never bothered to put it up. It's up now!
This post is for those, who like me, never bother :) - please do!

No comments: